Strawberries,cherries &guess what..!

I am not a computer addict in the strictest sense,though I accept that I normally remain highly engaged with my computer.I hardly play any 'computer games' other than an occasional game of Solitaire. My social networking site begins and ends at "Linked In". I don't indulge in "Orkut",and neither 'Face book' has any time made me 'compulsive' enough to register.
On the other side my wife normally keeps herself disengaged in the strictest sense from the computer. However when she starts playing "Bloobs" or "Free cell" then 'we' the rest in the 'family' very often miss the 'evening tea' and at times made to skip the "dinner". I would say she remains a 'classy' example of a "computer addict".
Now ever since my wife, joined the "Face book", she has turned herself something of a "Farmer". I find her completely engrossed in buying, cows, pigs sheep and going across to her neighbor's farm for cleaning the "weeds". "Farmville",the Face book's latest "game application" is keeping everybody, go "clicking" the "key boards", crack at "dawn". To cut the crap, I now find myself suddenly engaged in 'ploughing' my farm.Call it 'wifely' influence..!
Currently I am busy growing 'strawberries' and 'cherries', but I need to grow grapes, for that I need to reach a level "19". Now if you are a 'wine" lover you will understand the importance of "grapes". well while I am at it let me put on this number..."Strawberries, cherries..and an angle kiss in spring"...I bet we know "summer wine is made from all this things"..what say "Nancy Sinatra"...
Congrats..."Face book".....I am all set to rock on my "Farmville"

Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
Its been an interesting read and I guess an indication of the growing popularity of 'Farmville'.

Been also trying to get in touch with you to request you to author a few posts for 'XDSC Alumni' blog available at the following link: http://qualitybaba.blogspot.com/

Please do revert.
Best Regards,

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'