All's Well..!

There are hardly any more days' for year 2009 to go "back stage" and become the part of the history book. Will it be right..? if I don't look back at the gone by months.Will it be wise of me.? if I invest my "time now" looking forward for a great year ahead. Well every year we do pose these questions. However they pass away as months role out and the year comes to an end.
"Economic Slowdown" and 'recession' remained the buzz word in the corporate corridors. The year saw me getting 'self motivated' through all those corporate 'mantras' that said "make economic slowdown as an opportunity to growth". However it took me almost the entire of the '12' months to realize that.. what is good for corporate may not be good for individuals. It also proved that corporate is after all not about people. It is more about "bottom lines". Here is my take from year 2009...
The year helped me to learn that you don't need a 'pink slip' to prove that you are hit by "slow down".I did remain down with "cold" through the year.However I never found evidence to prove that it was because the "Americans" sneezed. The year almost saw me wearing the "mask".! Not because I was 'scared' of the "swine flue", but I was pissed off with people around trying to find reasons for my shifting from "Metro" to "Swift" and from "old monk" to "single malt". You know even at times of global 'economic slow down" ,it is important to 'pretend' that you are in the pink of 'financial health' so that no body talks of your "pink slip"..
You don't become an 'idiot' when you ask your mind to keep saying 'All's Well',when you do know you are sitting in a heap of 'mess".You see every time you 'pretend'to be fine,it helps to boost your'confidence and "HOPE" and make your "All's Well" a dream come true..."Merry Christmas"..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'