When Kasab met Osama....





Osama:  Kasab Beta....What a surprise to  find you here...I  thought.... all was very well with you at the Arthur Road Jail ...Anyway I am happy you are here..Now we can together revive our Jihad training program....just for the hell of it....
          
Kasab :  Chacha Jaan....please leave me alone....I am totally  in a state of shock...I still can't believe that I am now too far away from my home sweet home.....Arthur Road Jail    

Osama:  Oh  I am so relieved seeing you here...till now I was feeling so jealous of you. Do you know Kasab Beta....your presence here has broken the myth that Indian Jails are  more safe and comfortable  than Villas of Peshawar..for we the terrorists...

Kasab:  Chacha..Jaan...Please give me some time to collect myself....I am totally shattered..

Osama...leaves Kasab alone for sometimes....and returns back ... 

Osama:  How are you Kasab Beta.. Now I am sure you are ready to accept  the truth

Kasab:  Aadab....Chacha Jaan....Yes I have reconciled to my fate.  Anyway it makes no difference anymore

Osama:  Tell me I am excited to hear about your great  Indian hospitality

Kasab:   Chacha Jaan...Indian govt was too merciful..and too hospitable...You know the 4 years that I spent in their Arthur Road Jail...was the best phase of my life. The Indian Govt  spent more than 20 crores of their Tax Payers money for ensuring my comfort and security. It was my family's sheer poverty back in Pakistan that drove me to join your stupid Jihad..

Osama:   Sitting here I also feel guilty of not only killing away lakhs of innocents but also  leading away youngsters like you into draining your precious lives and energy into wasting act that I called Jihad..

Kasab:  Chaha Jaan....I am getting a gut feeling that very soon  Chacha Afzal Guru will be here to give us company.

Osama:  That's great .. at last we 3 Stupids will have a hell of a time together repenting and crying over our crimes and atrocities  in the Holy land of mankind....but still it will be a long long way for attaining "Nirvana"

Osama:  Kasab Beta...What is your final message to our fellow Jihadis out there..


Kasab:   My dear Pakistani Brothers, and my fellow  Jihadis.........

"Bhool Se Bhi Kabi Galti Nahi  Karna ,,,Hindustan May Ghusneki".....Yeh log Ham Jaysoo Ko Pehle Khilaty Hai, Phir Hamara Hosla Badate Hai  Aur Phir Hame Kutte Ki Maut Marthey Hai!
                  

Comments

RV said…
Hi. I was wondering if you would be interested in reviewing my book, 'Once Upon the Tracks of Mumbai,' on your blog. For more information on the book, please visit www.rishivohra.com. You can contact me through the website. Thank you and look forward to hearing back!

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'