Thank you GOD for keeping me beating...


I am a STAR today. Never mind if the 362 days that I leave behind does't recognize me even as a spot boy . In this computing age it is what you see is what you get(WYSIWYG) Nobody today is interested to check your yesterdays. It is a busy world. We all remain so busy that most of the time we don't know where everyday our 84000 seconds fly away.

In this fast moving time we can't pause to check how we spend our 84000 seconds. Time has never been money for us. Most of the time we remain notoriously liberal in spending it. Be it a political movement, a civil right movement or an NGO shout,we simply flock behind without even pausing to know whose cause we are fighting..

We value money because we can make use of it to keep ourselves happy, prosperous and at times arrogantly powerful. Where as time for most of us simply is about good time, bad time and well spent time. We never give it a money denominator. Had we be doing it so we may be feeling aghast in seeing our IST Scams running into billions & billions in money count. It would have made the magnitude of combined other scams look like a silly dot in the India SCAM horizon..

Let us talk about DAYS. You see if we had bothered to check on parliamentarian's yesterdays and remained serious about our tomorrows, half of our parliament would have been either half empty or half full. But if you ask me if the Parliament matter to me today ? I may have no answer. But if you simply ask me does this TODAY matter? My answer would be a firm YES, because today is my Birthday. ..

I love my BIRTHDAY simply for CAKES & Greetings and specially for the pleasure of hearing my heart say..... Thank you GOD for keeping me beating...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'