I am STUPID!


One area that I plan to cover more frequently in the future is books. I have never been a book worm and my DU mark sheets are a raw proof to that. I don't regret about it. Instead I am happy it has saved me from burning midnight oils. Anyways I was never interested in the idea of being a night owl cramming all those Economics. Imagine how awkward I would look in that group of owls called parliament. Today I would have been a point of ridicule both for Anna & the Aam Aadmi .

In my DU days the professors bragged about Economics being a social science. However now with receding gray matters and graying hairline economics for me has proved more of art and nothing of science. Economics today is an art for hoodwinking people in accepting that poverty is a matter of mind not body. Therefore I would have been going around asserting that a common man can live with Rs 32/per day even in this era when gravitational force has no pull over inflation. Not only that I would also be insulting my business sense when I will be asserting as an economist that FDI is bad call for growth as well for the well being of national economy.

Of course I am missing the thrill of being the member of the prestigious Planing commission of India. Also I feel I have lost the opportunity of being recommended for a noble prize.
Never mind I am still happy to remain a smart talented unique person in demand. So what if they say I am STUPID!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'