An itch called "MONEY"..

I am a law abiding Indian citizen. To me my national flag is not just a face mask worn at the time of world cup. For me my national anthem is much more than the martial tune 'sare jahan se acha'. Casting my vote is both my right and my responsibility. By the way I come from a society that is more known for its spending power than its quality of ever remaining a mute spectator.The credit for this goes to none other than the ex-president of America...Mr.Bush...

Democracy seems to have given our politicians the fundamental freedom to use their political wisdom to unleash scams and corruptions to ensure wealth creation for self & the party. Instead of accounting for facts they remain all bent for cremating creditability. The ruling party's stubbornness in not allowing forming a joint parliamentary committee(JPC) to probe scams is an ample proof that they neither want the Pandora's box opened, nor they want to betray the tons of skeletons crowding their cupboards.

Our Prime Minister's proposed day long media meet slated for tomorrow(16th Feb) is an intent to cover drive the national media into buying the script that would probably say that 'country today needs media discipline more than media freedom'. The public that has now become weary of the frenzy media in India today, will definitely tend to agree with this.

I am sure the Wednesday "Media Meet" will ensure a pat on the shoulder for our gentleman Prime minister, leaving the rest of the scoundrels or should I say the politicians and political parties & the great Media of course, scratching each others back for an itch called "MONEY"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'