Stupid..... Indian.?

The Whistle- blower website Wiki Leaks maintains that a top Singaporean diplomat described India as 'stupid'. Now that's not fair of a small country with big dreams to talk about 'India of my dreams'...which was authored by a man called Gandhi who also became the cause and effect of 'my India' waking up to freedom at midnight some 63 years way back in history...

'My India' today is one of the most secular nations in the world. So what if our secularism remains a vicariously vicious political tool to exploit people sentiments to ridicule and belittle our much talked culture of unity in diversity...

'My India' today is the largest democracy in the world which empowers we the people to elect the government of our choice. So what if the elections have come to become a Russian Roulette when it comes to triggering for right leadership...

'My India' today has enshrined in the constitution my fundamental right to freedom from all kinds of discrimination...so what if my intellect remains ever frustrated by discrimination called reservation,so what if our basic human dignity remains trampled and humiliated by discrimination based on cast,creed and sex...

'My India' today has a judiciary that remain independent of the executive and legislative branches of government...so what if they draw inspirations from politicians and criminals while passing judgments....

'My India' today has great development plans and programs for the welfare of the masses. So what if funds in billions ear marked for such programs remains siphoned and diverted for politicians political and personal welfare...

'My India' today has legislation for Right to information(RTI)so that every citizen in this country has right to seek answers for dis-functioning of government agencies..So what if today Over three million RTI cases are pending in India's 21 high courts, and an astounding 26.3 million cases are pending in subordinate courts across the country....

'My India' today is my pride,my love and my faith..So what if I believe and practice putting self before country when it comes to my need, my life, and my welfare...After all in this inflation ridden economy no one can afford to remain a stupid Indian patriot...

You see if you have big dreams for yourself,you need to be politician because
'My India' today can give you the right enough to leverage to ..bait the people..to..buy the people... & to... bully the people....After all in India today...we the people simply are a stupid....Indian!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'