a city..lost....

Beginning of the year I promised myself to keep all my posts for 2010 talking about my city..the city I grew up with....My DELHI..This Delhi has so much fascinating and interesting history that you can never tire yourself writing about her glory and historic heritage. The Shah Jahan's old Delhi & Lutyens New Delhi always reminds me about history walking hand in hand with yesterdays of today & tomorrows.The old Delhi with its vibrant, bright colors, narrow alleys and thronged bazaars equally fascinate me as much as the sky touching buildings,zipping flyovers & Metros of New Delhi...

In spite of all this love for my city, did my posts through the year ever carried enough about the city .All the posts through January to December just only few posts talked about Delhi,out of even this few much remained a critic of 2010 commonwealth games..Should all this mean I am loosing my connect to the city that I always knew as Merri-Dilli...

May be the unbridled crimes and stalking men on the roads and streets have overnight transformed the city into rappers and creepers paradise...This city seems to be lost in the darkness of the daylight robbers,& in the wilderness of midnight furry...Delhi today remains a city lost...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'