MY Almighty..

Whatever happens to us in life,we attribute it to our destiny and our karma.That's the way we connect self to GOD. This is one of the the realization we gain from our knowledge of life and living. However this knowledge alone is not enough to keep us afloat,awake and aware in this flat world of knowledge.

I am not a book worm. I have never gained the patience of sitting through the hard bound and paperbacks. The only time I flick through magazines is when I am waiting for my turn at the barber shop.However with receding hair growth,my visit to barber shop has almost become a vanishing act,yet I take pride to be counted as part of the knowledgeable crowd.

I have never read about 'Niccolo Machiavelli' the father of Politics of modern times,yet I know that politicians are the only social animals who pretend conscience without having one...

I have never read Charles Darwin's "The Origin of Species" still I have knowledge enough in my command to prove that Darwin's theory of evolution was one of the worst made mistakes of Science...

I have never heard of "Richard Holbrooke", the 'giant of US foreign policy',but that does not stop me from understanding all about America's $ diplomacy and their 'pat down' & 'holding room' antics at airports...

I have not studied communication, yet I can talk at length about the spectrum and their generations that have of late gained momentum enough to make our parliament to come to a'stand still' for days on end and thus letting the tax payers money go down the drains...

I never had even a single privilege all my life to be on the receiving side of 'corruption' still I can talk in detail about money laundering and all about operating accounts in "Swiss Banks"..

I may not be a man with earth size knowledge to go on and on. However I surely can search the earth and pin point any location across any part of the Globe. However since I never enjoy any brand "I" campaign...I will stop here...

You see key to my knowledge about everything s, anything s and something s,is my zest to keep googling and loosing myself in the virtual world hours in end searching and finding anything and everything under the SUN,MOON and beneath the SEA & OCEAN.....

The credit for keeping my thought engine fine tuned in assimilating and disseminating knowledge goes to one and only search engine called "GOOGLE"....and I call it "MY Almighty"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'