Making Life a lively..living......

One thing that we all remain definite is about years. Yes,we all know exactly the number of years that we have been breathing and making our own little waves felt in the world around us. However most of us who are around now for lot many years do feel the discomfort of disclosing it in social circles. Age may be a mind set or just a figure but aging certainly is so agile,that we hardly come to realize,when was it when we started using "L'Oreal" to keep our gray black & glowing or when we added "OLE" wrinkle cream to our cosmetics to wrestle away the wrinkles from our face....

Talking for myself I have always believed in keeping my hair just the way they are ie gray & sparse. For me my cosmetics have always been just "BryleCream" and "Old Spice". I would always prefer to spend enough to walk around with my beer belly, rather spending on wrestling away the wrinkles from my face. Having said all this I still carry the enthuse of the sixties,to keep walking my sixties without the "Jandoo Balm" & the "collar necks" I may not have the right dance steps, but that does't stop me humming the hot Hindi numbers"Munni Badnam Hui"& "Shila ki Jawani"..Now that's 'Me'and I remain grateful to GOD for having bestowed me the privilege of being a present tense....

I do make lot of new year resolutions and I do also keep breaking most of them mid way through years. However the one resolution that always remain close to my heart and have never dropped it away...is my spirited approach to life to keep carrying myself through the thicks & those big & small setbacks of every day living.

I am happy to remain in the race called "life".I always have that 'get,set go'approach towards life. It gives me renewed enthu and vigor to push back my failures and bounce back on the right track with clear sight to look ahead for success...of being there with my achievements..

All the little things that life gives me make me smile for I know no one else can delight me as much as the happiness of having seen yet another..365 days... Truly it is the YEARS that keep making life a lively living ....HAPPY NEW YEAR..2011

Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
A delightful post again Bala Sir. And yes, a very Happy new Year 2011 to you too.

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'