Time & Excuse...

I need to give myself 'time out' from the 'book' that I am trying to write. This book will have everything dressed up for a great story line. I am sure my readers will find it nerve-wrecking, heart-melting, pulse-racing. This 'book' as and when it hits the book stand is sure to turn a 'bestseller' for that year. I can see the Bollywood crowd rushing to my door steps armed with cheques and deals for those film rights. I have decided I will not allow 'someone and some five points' like privilege,money,fame,prestige, publicity to make me look a stupid 'idiot' just completing those 3 dotted lines that are meant for my (a)Name,(b)Signature(c)Date...

Now coming back to 'book' which as on date continues rusting on some remote parts of my brain. I am still waiting for a 'right click' to copy it on to my word 'doc' that continues to remain all blank & staring every time when I open the folder 'my book'. I do am goal oriented but there are times when I realize just how easily I can get distracted. For instance though I never pay attention to the birds but whenever I am on my laptop I cannot resist staring a bird or two. This is now going on for an year or so & I am still not able to know why am I spying on birds when I should be writing this 'book'

I want to achieve the goal of creating and authoring this 'book' . However I still find myself 'everyday' seeing most of my 86400 seconds getting invested in dreaming this 'book' so much so that I hardly find left with any reasonable 'seconds of 'today' to get down to the business of writing this 'book...

There cannot be any 'yesterday's once more and 'tomorrow' we know never comes. I wish in this cycle of yesterday,today & tomorrow... my autobiography doesn't turn out to become a story of " Time & Excuse..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'