It's my "Common Sense" after all..!

Being an "Aam Aadmi" it will always remain a "common sense" for me to keep promoting "communal harmony" in order to reduce as well avoid any communal disturbance in my immediate neighbour hood. Also it will make a "common sense" for me to work towards "religious tolerance" within the community that I live in, to prevent flare-ups of "religious sentiments. Again it will make a lot of "common sense" for me to devote "quality time" for removing 'cast bias' among the members of the society, so that I don't get tensed up when any member in my family decides to marry outside the 'cast'. It will again be my "common sense" that I muster support from the members of the society to fight against any kind of 'discrimination' based on cast,gender and religion, so that as a "society" we are able to keep alive both in "letter & spirit" the basic values of "democracy", as well prevent making our "right" to 'vote' a public "mockery"...

Now if 'tomorrow' my aspirations to become a "politician" grows wing, I will definitely need to work for 'communal' disharmony, 'religious' intolerance, 'cast divide' and also promote a 'cause' for 'inequality' on the basis of cast, creed & gender. You see the more I succeed in all these, the more I become a "familiar face" in the "crowd". Incidentally in politics "familiarity" does not breed 'contempt', instead it will "speed up" my 'power growth' and enhance my "political stature". The simple "Gandhi Cap" on my head will become much more stronger than the "diamond" 'studded' crowns, that the "idols" wear in the temples...

Eventually as I politically grow up to become a "political power", I don't have to shout like "Mohammad Ali" and say "I am the greatest".You see when I am able to politically manipulate and become "Masiha" of the "Dalits" no "political power" worth their salt will be able to stop me from playing "GOD" and plundering the wealth & economy of the country. No "political oppositions" can prevent me from eating into the fabrics of the very "democracy. Naturally therefore even for the so called "Long Arms" of the "LAW" I will ever remain an "untouchable" because I know in this country "Law" is an "ASS" and that you see is my "common sense" after all...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'