My "Valentine"

Valentine is all about love. It can be your love for your parents, a love for your children, a love for your life partners, a love for your friends and it goes on…like that. In all these relations there is always a hate that pops up now and then. At times the patching up becomes a trip to no where. I would therefore prefer “myself” to be my 'valentine'.

I feel I need to learn to love myself, before I get into proving my love for others. To make this happen, I will need to first to get rid off my cribbing “mind” and perhaps a crippling "body". Let me therefore invest this day in bringing into shape my ‘mind’ and my ‘body’. When I train my mind to become “fearless”, my heart will grow ‘strong’ and will never 'chicken out' from the challenges of living. When I work my body to shape, I will remain energized and would have gained confidence in running, jumping and leaping as I play a “centre forward” dribbling my way to post my “goals” in life. When I reach here, I will not sit back and bask on my “wisdom”, instead I will take my stride to better my “best”.Perhaps it will be some where then when I will be able to stand up to raise a toast for my "family"...My “Valentine”...
now and for ever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'