We...rock.....because of You...






My dear fellow citizens of this great India......'Names-tee'. I am grateful to the almighty for giving me this privilege of addressing such a mammoth crowd. This privilege has come my way not because of what I am but because of who I am. My great Grandfather, my Grandmother and my Father also addressed such mammoth crowds in their own different timelines.To me you all remain a face in the crowd as much as it was for them.

I remain both hurt and moved. I am hurt because you claim the country has gone to dogs. I am moved because in spite of your claim you still continue to wag your tails and  happy to be leashed and led. My party may be publicly annoyed  when the politicians opposed to our  thoughts and deeds lash at us on  the floor of the Parliament. But in the hearts of heart we are  happy to keep them  so engaged  in dis -engaging the parliament . Believe me it majorly saves us from carrying  the burden of being guilty of non performance.

Your war cries against us on charges of  corruptions and scams may be annoying  but never  alarming enough to send us packing . We  are a  pack of wolves that don't walk around in sheep's cloth. We are the Sicily of India. We may not have a Godfather but  a Godmother is always there to keep our  Multi-Brand "G" hail and hearty....

We have  goals and visions for you  that we promise will never allow to  kill your War Cry against corruptions and scams. Remember our hand  can always  feel your pulsating enthusiasm for Democracy and that's why we are never ashamed to say that we...rock...because of you.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'