Innocence of this world..?




Whenever I am not doing anything, I keep talking to him. When I am in distress I think of him. He gives me the courage to move on in spite of obstacles  My trust in him is simply not breakable.There are occasions  when I yell at him.There are times when he will simply let me down. However my faith in him will always remain  like that of a mountain.. unshakable.

He knows this is a world were co-existence in diversity is challenging. He will never ever therefore  get provoked. Be it Satanic or Angelic verses on him, be it act of ridiculing him through film, he seldom gets touched by people' buffoonery. He will always laugh away all the malice towards him. He believes in people's freedom of expression much more than any Democracy can ever advocate.He wonders therefore how can people for his cause become barbaric and start bloodying the world. He finds it funny and annoying when in a world of 8 billion people, a mere 1.6 billion people start behaving  as though they own him.He does't  'reprimand them because he loves this world as well as all  his creations.

 Oh my GOD does it mean tolerating the intolerance will ever remain the  innocence of this world..?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'