I call this...beauty of Life!

When  I look at the complete crop of grayed hair sitting on my receding hairline, I don't feel the cramp of old age. I never care to sit down and get some weight off my feet. I am just fine being me. I simply hate  to  go through  SWOT analyzing  the self and remain pretending a full grown professional. I know I am  simply a home spun ordinary man and a face book that anyone can read Happily I don't care to keep a count on 'like&dislike clicks'

 Most often I am not quite enabled  to pretend  happiness seeing people,  whom I knew to be duds climbing up the professional ladder with all ease and no strain. This quite often makes me go mad.
 I feel duped and keep regretting looking back at my professional career path. Things like this take  time to get off my head. Add to this a discomforting economy and a sinking civic environment also keeps me grumbling and fuming. I know this is no life OK for me. I should not keep grumbling and keep listing my regrets. Being an HR freelancer, I do get opportunities to talk on motivation where I keep telling the world that life is all about moving forwarding and not walking in the past. So I need to change my way of seeing things

I am happy to see my life offering  me lot of opportunities to de-learn  living a life in pessimism. I thank myself for being able to learn to  move forward with hope, aspiration and loads of optimism. I don't anymore keep regretting about a life that is giving me on demand opportunities to wake up every morning and remain excited about the day as it unfolds without  being unruffled  by dents and bents. I have now started experiencing  that all you need is a  little courage and a lot more belief in youself to make your life a wonderful happening and I call this...beauty of life!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'