To Hell with it...!




The SEAL team 6, from Abbottabad in Pakistan were busy radioing "Geronimo E-KIA,"(enemy killed in action)....when 'Osama Bin Laden' found himself walking the vast expanse of emptiness millions of miles away from the cozy comforts of 'Abbottabad'

Walking through the hazy & clouded emptiness he spotted a frail bespectacled figure standing away from him holding a stick that was almost reaching his shoulder level. Osama found the face very familiar. Yes it was the face of Gandhi, that he was so used to seeing in all the Indian currency notes that his organization 'Al Qaeda' kept importing & re exporting along with other international currencies to keep alive the cause of his 'Jihhad'. Now this is what transpired between OSAMA & GANDHI as they came face to face....

Osama: So you are Mahatma Gandhi..

Gandhi: Please call me simply 'Atma' Gandhi or just Gandhi will do.
'
Osama: I am 'Osama Bin Laden. Just transported from earth, courtesy President "Obama"

Gandhi: Oh you mean Barrack Obama, who wanted to dine with me. Poor chap he didn't know I only serve goat's milk in place of wine & that for me food was more for my soul than for my body

Osama: Yes you are right that is the person. He suddenly realized that for him to win a second term in the White House he had no other option than to approve my death warrant.

Gandhi: Well considering your masterminding the "Twin Tower" explosion which took away 3000 & more lives, that was quite reasonable . Thank God had it been my own country, I would never ever would have got the opportunity to meet you here. You see like me, my country also believes that when our enemies strike our left cheek, we should offer our right cheek instead of retaliating

Osama: Well then I am sure that is what is keeping Pakistan hail & hearty. You see for us it has become a great home. After every terror attack we could always hide here ' in plain sight'
Gandhi: You see my country is a secular state, where today politicians are thriving on vote banking politics and also promoting communal violence by instigating people in the name of religions.

Osama: That's so much of HELP to keep alive our Jihad.

Gandhi: I don't understand why you and your people believe in violence & blood bath to promote your cause & faith. You see history is witness to the fact that I lead my country to freedom from the British Empire without indulging in any form of bloodshed & violence.

Osama: Mr Gandhi you are forgetting how the British bloodied & tore your country apart before quiting India.

Gandhi: Well that was because I could not prevail over Jinha

Osama: So you agree you cannot prevail over everybody every time using those non-violence antiques. That reminds me that it was one of your own man who was responsible to move you here some sixty three years ago.

Gandhi: Well that goes for you too. The country you trusted so much, handed you on a platter to the SEAL. Anyway so now your Son will take up your cause and keep alive the 'jihhad'

Osama: It doest matter any more to me even if 'terrorism' is put to a pause. By the way
Mr Gandhi I am one of the many admirers of your daughter. She was really an 'Iron lady' who not only prevailed over India's democracy but also transformed it into a dynastic democracy.

Gandhi: Osama please note I have only four sons and no daughter. You are therefore misinformed.

Osama: You mean Indira Gandhi was not your daughter

Gandhi: Indira was Nehru's daughter. Now when she decided to marry one Feroz Khan, Nehru as a political strategy requested me to allow Feroz to replace Khan with Gandhi. Now probably Indira Feroz Gandhi for some political mileage decided to drop "Feroz"midway and simply chose to retain the rest of the name "Indira Gandhi"..so the fact goes...

Osama: Now I realize the world out there is mean and very mean. Honestly I am now in peace with myself and indeed happy being here...By the way Gandhiji what is this place called...

Gandhi: You see it is past 63 years , does name any more really matter. Anyway now since you are here..let us say....... and as Gandhi takes a PAUSE here.....

..OSAMA....yells for Heaven's sake Mr. Gandhi don't say .......to Hell with it...!




















































Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
Very creative and beautifully worded. Good one,once again.
khushdilverma said…
Very well writen, choosing an appropriate format with touches of satire.

khushdilverma(D.N.Verma)

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'