being Hindu.....

Religion is the only domain that has unlimited tools and applications to keep the human race,running, re tracking & re furbishing their thought,action and wisdom on a faith called GOD. 'Hinduism' is one of such innumerable domains that remain vibrant& kicking everywhere in this planet that we call "Earth"...

Almost 70 to 80 years ago in time my parents were born into a "tambrahm" Hindu family. I am therefore a 'Hindu" by birth and so do I remain now. I am not very religious about religions. I did though soon after finishing my college got into the routine of " a conversation with GOD" wherein I spent 15 minutes of my early mornings of everydays of the week Monday through Saturday asking HIM to make all my big,small great wishes come true

I am carrying on with this routine even today when I have touched 60'. HE keeps me telling that Wishes can never be horses and that I can never ride on them,still I continue talking my 'wish lists' with HIM..

I don't carry my conversation with GOD on Sundays. With God, being God we know that he does not need to rest. However with me being me I know I need a break from my routine once a week at least. I therefore chose it to be Sundays.

The unique advantage of being a Hindu is that you have unlimited choices of GOD to choose from and also you have all the freedom to reach out to any of HIM any time any place and at your own convenience. There is absolutely no rigidity ,no binding. No Do's & NO Don'ts..

What else more a mortal being like me can ask for when I have the choices of speaking my heart out to any of the multitude of God & Goddesses that my religion offers to me and that too with unlimited talk time and without subject to any of those 'condition applied' clauses.

Sometimes as a citizen of this country I do feel irritant of being a Hindu. Probably it is because as a nation we remain so hooked to a philosophy called secularism that at times our own religion in our own country becomes a threat to our own existence. However that's no threat to my belief and my faith in my religion..

I love my religion and therefore I remain absolutely proud and happy being Hindu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'