It's Different..

You can't label me Maggi mania just because I am using their ad line for this post. Also I should say I have never ever tasted 'maggi' though it ever remains a great snacking for my family.

Now 'it's different' when I say I love 'Maggie' because I am now talking of the character in the comic strip "Bringing Up father". However unlike Mr.Jiggs (Maggi's husband) I continue to be in the working class and don't forsee inheriting any wealth to make me a nouveau-riche. Now whatever I said so far do inspire me to use this post to write something about "making a difference" & truly it's different...

I believe that in today's complex world nobody can stop getting into trouble one way or the other. Anything from your boss(HARI SADU) to your credit card and your car parking space can create trouble for you. However if you are tactful in handling the situation,you are able to get out of it and 'makes the difference'.

In today's globalized economy, you can't remain not connected to corruptions. We know in this country nothing moves without money changing hands, so if you are able to do a smart negotiation you are able to achieve your end and 'make a difference' unlike some of those 'do it yourself' type who keep running and eventually get buried under a heap called 'principles'.

Now if you wish to enlist in politics, you can't avoid not being a partner in some crimes, few Scams and couple of Scandals. However if you are able to horn up your political foresight & hindsight you can make the difference and always emerge as Mr. Clean instead of becoming an instant political extinct.

Again if you remain well and smartly informed about country's judiciary & the parliament you can afford to be part of the "specturums" that does not discriminate "Generation Gap" and where every leap from '2G' and onwards ensures a healthy cut of the loot, which of late is called "commonwealth" in our country's political parlance.

All said & done let us for once let us agree that "Child is the father of man" as said by William Wordsworth and follow this link not to simply watch it but to take home the learning and use it..to make a difference to the way we are...youtube.com/watch?v=ErbH7dT8prk..truly.."it's Different"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'