"Earthling sake"..!

I am quite good in "switching off" the lights and "unplugging" things that are not needed. I become more aggressive doing this every time after receiving the electricity bill. This is being going on for two years yet I find I have not achieved any significant saving on my electricity bill. My "electricity bill" still continues to remain hounded by a "draining" 'money' "Energy". I am not discouraged yet, I continue to remain a "switch off the lights" enthusiast.

Its nearing 8.30PM now and today is the last "Saturday" of this month "March". Let's get set to "switch off" the lights, also not think instead "lighting up" a "candle". Let's once in a year this day for just one "HOUR" enjoy the "silence of darkness".

It takes a decade to see a 'fraction degree' of impact of "global warming" on "Earth". Therefore the "climate change" at this rate may remain hardly noticeable. However let us not make this our reason to say "Earth Hour" is a waste of time. Let's be energetic & enthusiastic to "switch off " the lights now, so that "generations" ahead will continue to have the pleasure of "ploughing" the Earth and "reaping" the "harvest". I am sure we owe this much to "generation next".

"Switch off" the lights "NOW". Don't worry when we "Switch on" the lights at 9.30PM, nobody will be asking us What "we the living" were doing when the "lights were off". After all what we are doing now and "today" is for "Earthling sake"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'