No rules, just write !

It will sound perfectly stupid if I said it was President "George W. Bush" who got me into blogging. Had it not been his remark way back in year 2008 about the “classified Indian middle class”……probably today the "score card" of my posts may not have touched two short of 60 as the year 2009 came to a close on 'Thursday' last.
I never plan my post. I just write them and remain comfortable about my presence in the 'virtual world'. I am happy every time when some one familiar stumbles into my blog. I am thrilled when occasionally some one becomes generous enough to leave a 'comment' on my post. Most of my learning always comes from these comments. Honestly at the end of the day I sincerely remain thankful to every one who either stumbled into my blog or visited it once in a while to check the updates.

My posts in 2008 and 2009 was everything from sweet nothings, to every day challenges of "Aam Aadmi" and from political rubbish to global warming.
My posts in 2010 I wish will remain focused to a city, where I moved in as a little kid 45 years ago. It was then a big "urban village". Now it remains transformed into a most happening 'mega'city. A 'city' that will remain most watched not only across the "commonwealth" countries but also by the nations across the "Atlantic".
After all this is the city which is the capital of a country, which President of the United States of America "Barack Obama" hails as "indispensable India?
All said my posts will continue to be a “No rules, just write" journey...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'