"Kaminey"..!

Being a gentleman of sorts,I am never able to use "gali galoch".......like using the phrase "kutte,Kaminey" while venting my frustration and anger on someone.Sometimes I feel it could be this reason for my not being able to cultivate a circle of friends, who would always find an excuse to tell me..
Boss! "Aap kaho Toh Dikha De", In "kutto kamino ko", "Ham Hai Kya Cheez" ..!

Actually these are the 'phrases' that gives you both a "muscular & a popular" image in your locality & in the neighbour hood.

I very often get into arguments with 'auto wallas' for over charging. However when they start shouting & their 'fist' movements start looking menacing, I instead of matching their voice, start murmuring ......
"Kutto, Kamino, Mey Tum Logo Ko Dekh Lunga"..! However I also make sure that even my 'murmur' is hardly audible to anybody other than myself. I think probably it is this reason, why my limbs are still in tact and working wonderfully in spite of my being little too away from "Youngisthan".

Now the other day when I read about Shahrukh Khan's two hour detention at "Newark Airport"...I started imagining my self being right there...and shouting at those "American immigration officers"....!
"Kutto','Kaminno',
Tumhari Himmat Kaise Huii Inko Rokene khi"..?
"Jhan Tey Ho Yeh Hamare Bollywood Ke Badesha...Hai"!
"Aur "Mr.Khan" Hai Inka Nam."..!
Strangely those immigrant officers never re-acted to my shout...Thank God,I said..these 'Americans' don't understand Hindi,otherwise I could have been hauled up and charged for 'enacting' "Let's pretend,this is Democracy.!!!.

Now in spite of my assumption that I am a 'gentleman', I do am glad to realise that "gali,galoch".....is fast becoming an "in-thing"...
Today you can without fear use the word "Kaminey" to "compliment" some one,however you need to make sure that,the 'some one' is none other than "Shaeed Kapoor"..!

Well now if you think you are little musical about"Kaminey"...you bet... it definitely sounds beautiful....
'switch on' & check it out.. the 'track'......'.."Tan...Tana"!!!Na.Na..!

Comments

Garfieldvk said…
This is funny. Good to start a friday reading this one :)

Keep it coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'