'Neta-Fobia'..'Jai Ho'...!

Dear ‘Neta Bhai'...You may not know me, but I know you very well. I still remember your visiting my door steps some 5 years ago... and greeting me with folded “Hands” and big 'teethy' smile...

I know how excited I was when I heard your election speeches...that promised "Roti,Kapadda aur Makkan". I became an active member of your electioneering campaign.Through out the campaign..I found myself running behind your "Rath Yatras …shouting slogan like “Hamare 'NETA' Jindabad”,"Hamare "Neta"..Sab Ke Datta.. etc etc.

How can I forget your election victory celebration....since it was an exclusive 'partying'...I remained a 'left out'. I heard it was very very 'lavish' & boisterous.

Then there was a 'Janta Dharshan' organized by your Party. I was there moving through the long “Q” with folded hands for your 'Dharshan'.You were sitting there on that 'king' size throne…specially made for the occasion. In spite of a very bad 'back ache' I did bend to touch your feet…..that was my 'josh'then.I knew for certain that I will now be getting my “Roti, Kapadda aur Makkan”.

Month passes ,years go-by but there was no sign of any "Roti,Kapadda aur Makkan" for me.I remained continuously pushed .. fighting the vagaries of weather. My struggle for 'bread crumbs' continued. My "Hope" for one square meal someday remained flickering by day..

I was now in desperation.I gate crash into your mansion.I am then badly thrashed by your "Hooligans".The 'pain'was agnoising..but by now I had got used to such bodily pains. However what shocked me was seeing you standing there watching me beaten 'blue'. You looked like "Moccambo" saying "Mocammbo Khus Hua'

Today I remain mute and scared from 'Neta fear'as I try hard to survive amidst another fear called 'terrorism'. Now as I catch up with my little wisidom I remain more and more convinced that 'Neta' and 'terrorism' remain two sides of the same coin...that I call "NETA FOBIA"'...Jai HO'.

Comments

vinay said…
Where are you Bala Sir? I've been following your Blog. No article since Jan 31st?

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'