"Towering...Optimism"...is that so.?.....


The 'gone' 'year' and the 'gone by' years may have made "terrorism" a
'towering inferno'...yet the zest to be 'alive' and be around in a 'terror free' world runs high within us...I call this the "Towering Optimism".
I am a normal middle class mortal..and remain happy enough to stay high on 'hopes'.. picking up optimism in my life... and I will not call this "Towering Optimism".This is my way of looking at life as it lasts...
I have greyed my hair trying to own a Maruti 800...but still I have not given up my idea of buying a "Ferrari".
I still run into calculation errors...every time I plan a vacation for my 'family' even... if it is... just about a train journey.However I don't take this as a set back to my plans for a "cruise" vacation for my family.
I have never received an opportunity to attend any of those Indian.....
"Fat Wedding"..still I am confident of an invitation for "RahulGandhi's" wedding as and when that happens.
The 'economic slowdown' may put me from bench to beach..but I have not given up the 'hope' of joining the Board of "Microsoft"
I am almost bending like "Beckham" coping with the cost of living...but my....
"Things To Do" still has this 'task' on priority...
....take wife to..... "Dubai shopping festival"
This 'body' and this 'age' may look a "perfect combination" for 'getting' into ..
.."Godly Services"...but this "old Monk" will remain 'spirited' enough.. for getting into that six pacs.."abs"..'body & soul'..&.this again is no "towering optimism".... just 'my' way of saying "YES" to "LIFE"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'