Oh..!..what a "HEAD"..!


Oh...really.! Yes..then... what!..Did you know..?
This is the "HEAD" the "Republicans" hated to be associated with.
This is the same "HEAD" that became the "Democrats" reason for winning the 'elections'...
This is the same "HEAD" that gave "BARACK OBAMA" the opportunity to talk about..a "change" for the 'Americans'.
This is the same "HEAD" that made the 'Americans' believe that 'thank God'.. "Democrats" are not "Republicans". (this does't however mean that the Americans will stop reading "Ann Coulter's best seller .."If 'Democrats' Had any Brains, they'd be "Republicans")
This is the same "HEAD" that.. has.. today created an "economic recession" mightier than "Katrina".
Incidentally this is also the "HEAD" that directed the " Tragedy of IRAQ"...
Hold it.!.. Are you by any chance referring to the "HEAD" that 'ducked' the flying "Shoes" a ...number "10".
... Yes!. yes!... you are right...but that "shoes" was not a "perfect10".
What do you mean not a 'perfect10'...?.Well only a "perfect10".. could have landed on the "Bushy" surface of this "HEAD"... So you are disappointed.?...
No I am not.In fact I am very happy... this "HEAD" refused to be a 'sitting' "duck".

..The 'neck' that holds this "HEAD" is never 'stiff'..and I like that the most.
..You know very soon there won't be much for the people of "America" to blame this "Bushy HEAD" for anything... that may go "wrong".

Mr.Bush.. keep holding your 'HEAD' high...after all .."HEAD" will always remain mightier than the "sword"..
All the best Mr.President. I am sure many at the 'White House' will miss you..and the 'people of "America" will definitely remember you...for what..? I don't know.?.. You see...I am not an "American". Oh.!..is that a 'joke'..? .No.!...
I am a "middle class" "Indian"..and .. that's no "joke"... because there is nothing "bushy" about it.!
Goodbye Mr.President....

Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Himanshu Tandon said…
I have been an avid reader of all your posts Bala Sir and wait for you to post something. Usually I am the first one to post my comments and often the only one.

Coming to this one, I did not particularly understand this in one go and actually had to read it again. Now I don't want to am'bush' you here. but somehow this one got a little abstract for me :)

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'