Am..' Bushed '..Indeed...!


I was not able to connect my reader to my last blog entry "Oh..! What a "Head" !..
I appreciate being 'am..bushed'.
I however feel.. I 'remained' connected to the scribble...may be that's what is obsession all about...
Thank you ...Himanshu...for the wake up call...
My 'scribbles' in the coming year..I.. 'hope'.. will remain an engaged reading.Well..well...that's a long way to go...?

Now I will not be able to close this entry..unless I come back to subject "BUSH".
The world may hate President Bush for different reasons.. but I will always hold my respect for him. I am glad he was able to 'duck' the "shoes"....
The people of America may not have reasons to remember President Bush..but I as a human being will remember him for keeping the people of America safe after "9/11."
I am not an Iraqi... hence I will not be able to fathom the Iraqi's hatred of President Bush. However I don't endorse 'flinging shoes' at a "President".
I am an Indian and I have more reasons to respect President Bush..
because President Bush has done more to India than all the past "American Presidents".. put together.
Well I am sure there will 'remain' difference of opinion there... but I will still hold on to this scribble...about the 43rd President of America,Mr.George W Bush....
"Bushed" indeed..! ..Am I....?

Comments

vinay said…
Bala Sir,
We, at XDSC, are wishing you a happy Birthday. May you achieve all that you aspire in year to come.
Just to let you know we miss you...the young lads of XDSC still remember your cliff jumping in difficult Ganga river at Shivpuri.
Truely said someone "a capricorn is an example of reverse ageing".

Regards,
Vinay Jha,
9811243583
Pradeep Pant said…
Bala Sir,
Wishing you a very happy B'day and a very happy new year.
May the good luck follow you this year.

We miss you a lot.

regrads
Pradeep Pant

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'