God's hand on the Goal post...

My knowledge of football is as limited as my knowledge of cricketing. However watching FIFA world cup has always given me the kicks & excitement which has ever remained a missing factor while watching the IPL series .It is sad that even in spite of Lalit Modi & his team's work out to spread the outfield with semi covered cheerleaders, the cricketing pitch has not been able to produce any knockout games, they merely remained a series of glam & glamour. Well it is not right to go foot loose kicking cricket every time & every where. After all it is the one game in our country that scripts overnight rags to riches stories outside of the silver screens.

Football & the world cup has always been for long a part of my day dreams.One of my life time goal is to see myself cheering my "INDIA" at the FIFA GOLD CUP. Since it may take a few more of decades to see that coming true I do wish I am able to survive that many decades and also remain hail hearty and as excited as I am today about Football and the world cup.

Now for this FIFA 2010 “Argentina” remains my all time favorites and it has nothing to do about my love for Bacardi…a drink I will love to raise a toast with for the good health of my all time favorite “Diego Maradona. I look forward to watch Mascherano (Captain) and his team-mates setting fire on the pitch, when they play Germany for the quarter finals today& hope the team gets the honour of lifting the Trophy on July 11…till then it is "God's hand on the Goal post"…
'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'