Tolerance ..'my foot'...!


The 'political party' system in this country ..has gone..far.beyond the definition of "impotisim"...goddamit..it is time we dump them one and all into the 'Arabian Sea'.

As I write this... 'Aamchi' 'Mumbai" is burning hell...a handful of "sycophants"..have turned this loving city...into a "walking hell"...the body count has gone..beyond an 'insane number'...the city has lost some of her very brave 'police officers'...the 'NSG' has lost some of their young and promising soldiers..and apart from this ....100's of unknown faces...are being transported into the city morgue....how much should we endure...before we realise enough is enough.
..I am worn out and tired watching and witnessing one after other terror attacks...driving our cities mad...and I promise if this goes any further from here...very soon our city authorities will be looking for more 'morgues than Malls .
If there is any little humanity left within us...let us join hands and give the "political party" system..a last warning to behave more responsibly..and start "performing".
Today my priority is not "Roti Kapada aur Makkan"..but the 'freedom' to walk the streets of my city without the fear of getting blasted,..to be able to get down from my '1.40 local' without getting hit by a terrorist 'bullet'.
When I get an opportunity to 'dine out' in some restaurants...
I don't want to 'fall dead' over my soup..'bowl'.. and..yes... last but not the least when I go, I also deserve to get a decent burial..I don't want to give my dear and near the anguish of a never ending wait and then the pain of picking me up 'flesh' by 'flesh'...and feel helpless in giving my "heap" a decent burial....
Let this be our "final call" to.. "our political leaders"..
..Let them know that we remain 'dump' & "mute" only till we are provoked to the extreem...and..we have now reached this extreem .We are now turning desperate.
Mark it 'Political leaders' when "we the people" form a human chain and give our war cry "Hulla Bol"....then...goddamit... "God"..alone help you..

Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
I guess you have beautifully worded the anger and anguish building up inside every sensible eductaed Indian.

I could relate well to your posting as I do hold similar views on the subject.

Check out: My New Blog - Random Cerebrations Here.

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'