Blasted.....


Even when I am not crossing the roads,I am not sure the vehicle on the fast lane will not suddenly sever and run over me.It is nightmarish to walk on the roads.
I want to go for the movies,but I am not sure if I will come home to narrate the story to my family.I love to run down to market and pick up fresh vegetables for my Sunday lunch,but am not certain if I will make it back.I like shopping on Id, Diwali and Christmas,but I don't know if there will be a Diwali,Id or Christmas for me. I am not a pessimist.I believe in "HOPE" & like to live my life king size. I don't fear death.I understand death is the only certainity for we the 'living'.
But what I hate is the agony of my people looking for me in the debris of a blast and waiting for the DNA test to prove.... that what they picked up was parts of 'ME' that was....just a split back the blast.........

Comments

Himanshu Tandon said…
The recent blasts surfaced out the lack of intelligence and security yet again, making the common man think about the vulnerability of his life on the street again.

I guess your thoughts echo the voice of almost everyone around. Still for those who care less I reckon it would be a good idea to include a few pictures from the blast in your article itself.

Someone forwarded a few to me this morning. I am mailing the same across to you. Please see, if it makes some sense to add them within your article. (I do hope that there is more to come on this topic. Keep going Sir)
KAYARBEE said…
Thanks Himanshu..your comments help me..to trace my blogs to common man's pride,prejudice & plights..I always like to capture Kodak moments .. it helps to break away from gory & bloody moments of human maddness...which has become the order of the day..
take a look on my next entry...
KAYARBEE said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'